Welcome to the Rock Hall Lodging Association Website
If you are planning on visiting our quaint little waterfront town and looking for a place to stay, well, you have come to the right place.
In the February, 2016 issue, Southern Living Magazine has designated Rock Hall as one of the south’s best small towns to visit. Southern Living Magazine
Whether you are looking for an Inn or B&B experience, or you prefer a motel or perhaps a vacation rental, please make your selection from one of our licensed lodging establishments.
After visiting with us please know we encourage and appreciate your feedback about your experience(s) and Rock Hall in general, so we may review & consider it as we make every attempt to continually improve our services to please our tourists and visitors.
Take a moment to view our site. Your may also enjoy our town website at http://www.rockhallmd.com/.
Thank You and Have a Great Visit in Rock Hall
Things to Know About Rock Hall
- We have more boat slips (over 1400) than residences (1300)
- People here wave to everyone – even unfamiliar faces
- We are surrounded by water – we are a peninsula
- We are one square mile and very walk-able See our Rock Hall Loop Page
- We ride our bikes to and from wherever
- We have a family friendly sandy beach
- There are always beautiful sailboats to watch
- We love to eat crabs, oysters and rockfish cause that’s what we catch here
- We have a performing arts center – The Mainstay
- We have a National Wildlife Refuge
- We have tram transportation to take you from place to place throughout Rock Hall. $1.00 per ride
- We have numerous annual events -check the town website calendar. click here
- Make your plans in advance but be sure to save some quiet time to enjoy our spectacular scenery and sunsets.
Consider Rock Hall for your reunion, party, celebration and as wedding destination. We can assist you in coordinating your event. Just ask.
You can’t go wrong – this is a very special place as you will soon find out
Like many others, you may just want to move here! But, let’s not tell everyone.